- What is my username or password to install Office 365?
Your username is your student email address and your password is the same password you use to log into the MyCampus portal. Your student email address is your MyCampus portal email@example.com
- What software is available for download?
All currently enrolled students have free access to Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus.
- What's included with Office 365?
The latest full versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
- How do I download Office 365?
You can download Office 365 by clicking on the Office 365 Quick Link inside the MyCampus portal.
- How many computers can I install Office 365 on?
Install on up to 5 machines (PC or Mac) and up to 5 mobile devices with Office Mobile for Android or Office Mobile for iPhone. Plus, the new Office can be installed side by side with previous versions of Office. If a sixth installation is needed, one of the previous 5 will first have to be deactivated.
- What if I buy a new computer?
You can install Office 365 on up to 5 computers for free. If a sixth installation is needed, one of the previous 5 will first have to be deactivated.
- Will I need Internet access to use Office 365?
No. Internet access is only needed during the download and installation. After installation, no Internet access is needed to use the Office 365 apps.
- Where can I get additional help?
You can contact the Help Desk at (870) 508-6223.